The Strategic Improvement Plan (SIP) is a working document that details the steps our school will take to improve learning outcomes, and the achievement and growth of all students. To ensure continuous improvement, the Strategic Improvement Plan (SIP) reflects where our school is at and how it will further improve learning, teaching and leading.
The Strategic Improvement Plan (SIP) is:
- based on our school’s situational analysis and the School Excellence Framework
- recognises the importance of a sharp, deep focus on strategic areas to address improvement in order to meet system-negotiated and school-determined targets
- improvement focused with a clear vision for student achievement
- a consultative process including all stakeholders
- based on authentic school practice and reflections on practice
- focused on collection, analysis, reflection and evaluation of evidence
- based on improvement measures aligned to our school’s current state.
Download our current SIP: